Ideally suited for the repair, alteration and rehabilitation of
gravity sewer pipe made of the following materials:
clay, concrete, cast iron, plastic, ductile iron, asbestos cement.
SMALL DIAMETER BAND-SEAL(R) ADJUSTABLE REPAIR COUPLINGS (ARC) FOR MAINLINE SEWERS (TYPE Z)
- Available in 4"-12" diameters
- Engineered and designed for the insertion of replacement sections of pipe or new fittings into an existing sewer line
- Split 300 Series stainless steel shear ring with take-up clamps are designed to fit variable outer pipe diameters
- Holds pipe or fitting in alignment and provides superious shear strength
- Rubber collar with 316 Series stainless steel clamp provides a water tight seal.
- Also used for flexibility and strength at the first joint out of a manhole
- Meets or exceeds ASTM Specification C 425
- Meets or exceeds Standard Specifications for Public Works Construction (Greenbook), Type Z
LARGE DIAMETER ADJUSTABLE REPAIR COUPLINGS (ARC) FOR MAINLINE SEWERS
- Available in 15"-42" diameters
- Couplings are 10" wide and come with four multiple take-up stainless steel clamps to provide superior seal on pipe ends
- Flanged bushings accommodate differences in pipe ODs of up to 6"
- Flanged bushings allow for easy positioning into the coupling during installation.
- Couplings and flanges are manufactured of EPDM rubber making them resilient to and unaffected by normal soil conditions and sewer gases
- 300 Series stainless steel outside shear rings (ARC)
- T-bolt clamps have a 316 Series stainless steel strap and a torque rating of 150 in./lb. to provide even greater sealing performance.
When ordering large diameter couplings, specify the outside
diameter of the two pipes to be joined.